Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post of The Blog

Hey there,

I've been very busy and too lazy to deal with blogstuff lately. Anyways, my buddy D, convinced me to redo my blog since I have not much updates.. Heehee..

Went to a funny bakmie stall by the roadside today, the man who tended the stall was funny. He paid total attention to customers who ate at the stall, which is damn funny. For whatever we ate, he immediately wrote it down on the bill. Not to mention he prepared the change (clipped together with the bill) even before we paid. But all in all it was a nice bakmie stall.

I'll update a bit about Linkin Park's fourth studio album, it's gonna be a concept album. Not much is being informed through www.linkinpark.com but if you help Music for Relief, you might stand a chance to hang out in their studio while they record their latest album!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like strange things? how quirky!

Anonymous said...

Great first (sorta) blog post!!! great jobb!