Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nightmare

Gosh, i had a nightmare..

It was as if all of the kids who graduated high school on the same year (2006, my school year) had to repeat the school again due to illegal certification. Man the school was packed with all of my old school friends, studying clueless. The teachers were, erm.. tacky and wanted us to do whatever they wanted and we MUST NOT be absent, which for my case i couldn't deal with..

Anyways, i saw my ex, we quarreled for no reason splashing water at each other and it all turned out that i was shooting some kinda sitcom (sinetron). It all was weird.

Everything went to my current boyfriend leaving me going overseas and not coming back, leaving from an MRT station (wtf?) and i was left devastated standing at the platform along crying. I woke up with my heart thumping hard, face wet. Afraid to go back to sleep as the dream would continue.. I slept anyways and woke at 4pm.. LOL, stupid.


Anyways, if you wondered about my new job.. I didn't make it, paperworks were just too much for me to handle as i'm easily distracted. I don't think i'm capable of doing many little paperworks on queue. I quit after 3 days, the managers and all were great though wished i would've known then personally. I think i'm gonna try out another marketing job or just help dad handle his english course should God allow.

1 comment:

Damien said...

that was a pretty whacky dreams u had! lol. i love the party of splashing water! that was the best.

haha.. i think we share a same thing here.. that we don't really great whent it comes to dealing with absents! keep em comin'