Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Always late!

Me waiting at the mall again for another late appointment.. I see this happy family walking together hand in hand, it made me think. Dad wouldn't even know anymore what i liked, what i wanted, what tattoo i wanted and where i wanted it to be made.. It surprised me when i asked Gerard if there are any company policies on tattoos, he said he knew i'd get a star on my wrist! I realised things i don't know how to think anymore, colleagues are basically my 'new family' now..

I miss the times when dad used to play video games with me, and kinda taught me how to ride a bicycle.. Besides those i learnt every other thing by myself without their parental attention.. I remembered i used to steal things as a kid just for fun, for the sake of not getting the things i really wanted. I was accused for being a thief after i picked up a five-dollar bill in primary school, i don't know until now who'd my parents believed; the discipline master or me.

I never got what every kid wanted when i was younger, and i hope i can provide my future kids well, if...

my boy's here for me now, gtg! see ya.. :)

1 comment:

Damien said...

i like this post! very great! :D