Thursday, September 10, 2009

Step Up

Hmm, seems like mom is going to Malacca to take care of little Aunt after her surgery.. I'm sure she'll be fine afterwards :)

So, in order to make a passport she has to go through immigration. Adjie will help of course, I consider this as a little step up for him to be closer to my side of the family. I'm glad mom was nice to him today, she even got him a welcome drink or so.

I hope relationship will mend through time and I hope all that I've been through was worthwhile :)

Anyways, recently I'm obsessed with shoes and bags and I think it was time where I understood why girls and ladies love shopping so much.. I don't get why I love getting a pair of shoes or a bag every now and then be it casual or fashion. But I think I've reached the age where I used to wonder why women need so many things which they don't use everyday. Strange.

Here are some of the shoes on my "wanted list":





most are random shoe designs from google but the last two pics are studded shoes from ZARA, they're like Balmain's replica or whatsoever. I just love studded leather stuff, kinda biker-stylish. And (oh!) I found custom shoe makers in Jakarta! They're only doing online business which I would have to take the risk to try to order shoes which fit me perfectly, besides that the price is perfectly affordable :)

I'll post some pics when I get the guts to order them.. See ya!

No comments: